OUR FIRST CUSTOM CLOTHING EVENT FOR 2015 IS HERE!
Join us on Sunday, March 15th, to try on our new styles, explore our latest fabrics, and adorn your temple with custom fit garments perfect for festivals, fundraisers, meditation, yoga, gala events, getting groceries, travel, dinner out on the town, and everything in between. We have an extensive fabric library, including feminine lace and jacquard knits, sheer mesh and faux fur, animal and abstract prints, geometric crochet and burnout velvet, modal jersey in every color imaginable, the softest white and light colored fabrics for meditation clothing, and more. As always, Temple Ro only offers vegan fabrics, and we source sustainable, made in USA fabric whenever possible.
How it works:
1. Gather your favorite women and stop by the Temple Ro studio between 1-7pm PST.
2. Enjoy champagne, gluten-free treats, and good company.
3. Peruse fabric swatches and sample pants while having your measurements taken.
4. Fall in love with as many fabric/pant combos as you need to round out all aspects of your life, from celebration to ceremony.
5. Place your order and wait as patiently as possible for custom pants to arrive. If waiting becomes too uncomfortable, repeat Step 2 as many times as necessary.
Please bring the shoes you expect to wear with each look so we can get an accurate inseam measurement. If you have a color or texture you'd like to work with, please bring a swatch or sample so it can be matched.
If March 15th doesn't work with your schedule, The Temple Ro Atelier is always open for private appointments! Please contact us for a consultation, or schedule one at your convenience at www.templero.com/atelier.
All Temple Ro garments are sewn in San Francisco.
See you there!