Are you curious about starting an ethical fashion brand? Our founder is doing a "Today at Apple" talk at the flagship Apple Store in Union Square! She'll be sharing the story of creating Temple Ro, what it's like to build an ethical clothing line, and doing a live art demo with the iPad on creating fashion & technical sketches on the fly. There's a Q&A at the end, so bring questions!
We are very excited to announce that we’re joining the 11th Annual Holiday Loft Sale above Harrington Galleries - a beautiful loft space on Valencia Street.
Come out to find a curated selection of independent designer gifts, clothing, accessories, jewelry and more.
The weekend before Christmas, this is the perfect event for you last minute sweethearts. :)
Saturday 12/15/18 12pm-8pm
Sunday 12/16/18 12pm-6pm
WE’RE TAKING OVER A BRICK & MORTAR!
If you’ve ever wanted to shop Temple Ro in person, you’re in luck! We’re putting down roots for the month of November, and our whole collection will be available. We’ll be open 12-8pm daily (except on Thanksgiving) with featured designer pop-ups throughout the month. Come by to say hi, find your perfect holiday outfit, and check out our amazing featured jewelry and accessories designers. We have so many perfect gifts too!
Hours: 12-8pm daily
Black Friday and Small Business Saturday sales will be on!
Our featured designers:
Bohemi - Bohemian jewelry celebrating the fierce, feminine spirit. Original & handmade in Boulder, CO.
Jypsy Caravan - expertly curated traveling boutique of body chains, belts, and other boho accessories.
Petals In the Sky - One of a kind wearable art designed to celebrate the strong, unique, and beautiful.
CanDid Art Accessories - CanDid Art is an artisanal jewelry studio influenced by cosmic geometry and an indigenous design vernacular. We create unique conversation-starter pieces that spark trends and are accessible by a diverse customer base around the world.
MyWillows - Add magic to your perspective 💫
Patented ѕυnglaѕѕes + crystal earrιngs + necĸlace ιn one. The ORIGINAL crystal sunglasses!
Moon + Leaf - 🌱CBD Powered Period Relief
💜Go On and Love Yourself Up!
It's official: Temple Ro is doing a full store takeover of Five and Diamond this November!
Please join us on November 3rd for our Grand Opening party, and help us celebrate with bubbles, meet our featured accessories and jewelry designers, and shop an entire store of Temple Ro. (Insert heavenly trumpets and a light shining down from above!)
If you've ever wanted in-person access to the entire Temple Ro stock, now is your chance. We'll be open 12pm - 8pm every day of the week, no appointment necessary.
We'll be debuting our Holiday collection + new Fall styles, plus our perennial favorites and a sale rack. Round out your holiday outfits and shopping with our meticulously curated selection of jewelry, accessories, and gifts.
Please share, invite your friends, and come by to say hi even if you don't plan to shop. As always, Temple Ro is about community and connection.
More info coming soon!
Temple Ro is clothing for ceremony and celebration, ethically made from cruelty-free fabric in the USA.
It's that time again! Our whole team is taking the week off, and to thank you for your patience while we get some rest, we're doing our Gratitude Sale! Use code THANKYOU! for a sitewide discounts. All orders will begin to ship on September 6th when we're back in the office.
Thank you! <3
The Temple Ro Team
ADID is one of our favorite events! Amazing music, gorgeous venue, and all the ethically made fashion you can drape on yourself! See below for details.
ALL DAY I DREAM OF PARK PARTY PEOPLE
Saturday June 30th, 2018
12:30pm - 7pm
At Golden Gate Park (Hellman Hollow Meadow), San Francisco.
Mystical melodies hang on the evening breeze as a setting sun illuminates the Golden Gateway which sparkles seductively, far off in the distance. Another magical journey awaits us my friends. Calling out gently from a soon to be Summer.
We felt privileged to bring you All Day I Dream in Golden Gate park these past two years. It’s the perfect setting to tell our musical stories in. To dance the afternoon away. So, with great enthusiasm, we announce year three. All Day I Dream of Park Party People.
On June 30th Hellman Hollow’s lush surroundings will gently wrap around our hearts and smiles under San Francisco's Sapphire sky.
Beginning at 12:30pm guided wellness Yoga begins your afternoon's journey. Following on, explore your own rhythm and sway, to the music of Lee Burridge, Gorje Hewek & IZHEVSKI and Öona Dahl. Each weaving their own musical charm.
Gorje Hewek & Izhevski
- Delicious local food trucks
- We'll have an osyter shack and bloody-mary bar. Come early and picnic with us for brunch with Fresh Oysters from Lawson Oysters and Bloody-Marys.
- Yoga and opening ceremony with sound healing, massages, chakra balancing and face painting, and live art.
- Plenty of lush green grass areas for picknicking and dancing under the sun (so don't forget your blanket).
- Vendors selling clothing, jewelry, and art for your favorite excursions to the Playa!
- The Pegoda Production and Decor — by the All Day I Dream production crew - we will be shipping all the production, sound, and decor from LA for this special 1 day event.
Pics from our 2017 event in Golden Gate Park:
YOGA: After lovely feedback from all of you, we're going to start the event out again with something a little different and special. Our friends at CultureVulture will lead a ceremony to uplift your mind, body and spirit with yoga and sound healing instruments and downtempo, massages, sacred face painting, chakra balancing, live art, and more! Starts promptly at 12:30pm.
We are proud to partner with our sponsors: San Francisco Recreation & Parks. We're honored to be selected as one of few music events that are happening this year in the park.
Golden Gate Park is the largest urban city park in the US (20% larger than Central Park). Learn about all the amazing things to do in the park during your visit from Japanese Tea Gardens to Academy of Sciences:
DEAR DREAMERS, PLEASE NOTE THE GROUND RULES AND GUIDE:
There are some questions and unknowns floating around for our All Day I Dream at Golden Gate Park event. So we thought we write up a guide to help answer some of your questions to get you the best experience at All Day I Dream.
- 21+ only - don’t forget to bring your ID.
- Tickets - don’t forget to buy your presale ticket which will be at a discount rate and will guarantee entry.
- Parking is VERY LIMITED! We highly recommend taking public transportation or Uber/Lyft. If you have to drive please be responsible and do not drink and drive. As you may know, Golden Gate Park has limited public parking.
- No stakes in the grass (not allowed by Golden Gate Park).
- Pack a picnic and blanket - we’ll have food-trucks, but outside food is also allowed. It’s a massive grass area, bring your blanket so you have a place to take a break from dancing and chill with friends.
- Bring warm clothes just in case - forecast is showing a sunny warm day, but it is the Bay Area, so as you know conditions can change fast at anytime. Don't let the weather ruin a good time. :)
- Come early, the event starts at 12:30pm and ending at 7pm sharp due to strict park rules. We will have special activities to open the event, and serving delicious food including a Oyster and Bloody Mary bar. There’s also typically less lines and wait before 2pm.
- Yoga and sound healing opening ceremony - bring your mat and come early for the Yoga and opening ceremony activities! Our friends at CultureVulture have planned the Waking Hour; a unique interactive program with massage, sacred face painting, yoga, sound healing and more! Starts at 12:30pm sharp.
- NO LITTERING -- Please leave no trace behind, let’s keep the San Francisco and the park beautiful and clean. There will be many trash containers and recycling / compost options around. Place your recycling and trash in the designated trash bins.
- Please be aware that there is no smoking allowed in all of Golden Gate Park. These are city and park rules that apply to all areas of the park, including our event area
Resident Advisor: residentadvisor.net/to/adid
We're so excited to join our Pink Mammoth family for our 6th annual block party! Details below. Find us in the vending area!
Cheap Tix Here: https://www.residentadvisor.net/events/1110777
On Saturday, June 23rd Pink Mammoth and The Great Northern present the 6th annual Pink Mammoth block party, one of the West Coast's city's largest outdoor deep house music events. Proceeds from the event enable Pink Mammoth to fund its yearly production at Burning Man and offerings throughout the year. This is a staple of SF Pride's weekend festivities and a celebration of music, food, art, and pink love.
There will be multiple areas of sound featuring MASSIVE headliners (TBA after May 20th) along with support from Pink Mammoth resident Djs and other local rockstars. Classic Cable Cars will be providing the "Trolley Stage" outside where DJs will be playing inside of the cable car. Bleacher seating will be available for your viewing pleasure.
Gourmet food trucks will be on site. Monarch Beverage Catering providing their craft cocktails and mocktails. Local designers and vendors will be selling their very own SF made artwork, clothing, and trinkets.
Want to volunteer for free entry? Send an email to email@example.com.
- This event is strictly 21+ and due to recent events across the US, please plan on extra time for security checkpoint at the box office.
- This is a NO SMOKING EVENT per San Francisco law, so please do not smoke anything including vaping pens. There will be a designated smoking area located outside of the event. No smoking is allowed inside of the event.
Our dearest Annie May Willis is releasing her second album and we'll be there! If you haven't heard Annie's music, prepare yourself for a soulful, delicious evening. Details below.
Join Annie May Willis and a band of amazing musicians and artists for an evening of song, poetry, art, and dance to celebrate the release of Annie's second album, This Love!
Originally from rural New York, singer/songwriter, Annie May Willis' roots in classical violin and Appalachian folk music have grown into a raw and poetic voice for love, community, service, grace, and healing. She blends the worlds of heart and spirit and speaks to the places that both ache and rejoice in all of us.
Annie will be joined by several talented singers, musicians, and co-writers who recorded on her album, Aea Luz, Ty Hammond, Jakob Pek, Lauren Arrow....and more! After the performance, local resident Pink Mammoth DJs will bring some beats to continue the night's celebration.
More details and exact location coming soon!!!
So excited to join this amazing event with one of our favorite crews! See below for details.
🌁 CITY HEARTS FESTIVAL BLOCK PARTY: S.F. 🌁
Everything you know and love about our DH community festivals - the music, theme camps, art installations, performers, the food, the people... the LOVE 💗 - taking over the FULL BLOCK where the iconic The Great Northern sits (plus the main and upstairs rooms). Your DH Crew will be commanding the decks, but we won't be coming alone. 😉
~ Helping Hearts ~
Desert Hearts is so much more than just a party, a festival, or a record label. We are a community that's leading the charge of a love movement that's so much bigger than us. We'll be activating our S.F. family to take part in Helping Hearts - our charitable division of the DH movement. We'll personally be delivering items of need to the homeless of S.F. the weekend of this event.
Stay tuned for a separate call-to-action on this!
We're all part of a greater community, a global community if you will, and we aim to use our platform for positive social change. If you'd like to get involved or have any great ideas, please hit us up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To donate to Helping Hearts or to learn more visit: https://deserthearts.us/helping-hearts/
*******Full Line Up -->
* Mikey Lion
* Lee Reynolds
* Special Guest >> Andreas Henneberg
* Benjamin K
* Rachel Torro
* B Rose
* Amber Cox
* Lily Ackerman
* DJ Elvi
**Ins and outs are not allowed
**Water bottles encouraged. Full water bottles will be dumped upon arrival
**Bags will be checked upon arrival
**Food trucks on site
**Vendors, full bar, and more!!
SAVE THE DATE! We are so excited to host the first Temple Ro trunkshow of Festival Season on Saturday, June 9th, 2018. New styles, timeless signature pieces, and a huge (bigger than ever) sale and sample rack with one of a kind items.
Join us for a day of shopping, community, and wine! Please invite your friends, and stop by even if you don't plan to shop. As always, Temple Ro is about community and connection.
More info coming soon.
In the meantime, shop our current sale on www.templero.com/trshop! Use code FLOVE18 for a storewide discount.
Temple Ro is designed and manufactured with love in San Francisco. Vegan fabric, slow fashion, ethical production. For ceremony & celebration.
Photo by Jasmin Steidl ♥
As part of SF Small Business Week, we're popping up at Fashion Incubator SF to celebrate local fashion and small businesses. Join us for a festive evening of shopping, sipping and networking!
- Meet Designers behind the brands
- Shop the newest collections
- Mingle and network with creative professionals
- Get inspired with fashion talks by local industry insiders
- Beverages and light bites provided
Tickets are free with code TEMPLEROFAM: bit.ly/springfling-popup
We are so excited to join the Five & Diamond loft sale again this season, this time for two days! Saturday May 12th, 12pm-8pm Sunday May 13th, 12pm-6pm. Details from the event organizers below.
The next Five and Diamond Loft Sale has been scheduled!
We are stoked to be in a new location - on the same block as our SF shop - and for two days!!
This event is two weeks before LIB and the same weekend as the Valencia Sidewalk Sale so come down to visit us and stay to visit all the other awesome independent designer shops on the street!
Saturday May 12th --> 12pm-8pm
Sunday May 13th --> 12pm-6pm
599 Valencia Street (at 17th Street)
above Harrington's Gallery
(enter through the large garage door to the left of the main door)
FREE ENTRY // ALL AGES
Five and Diamond
Steam Trunk Couture
KAYO anime clothing
Miss Velvet Cream
Elisa Gonsalves Designs
Phoenix Rising Designs
Warrior Within Designs
Adorned By Wisdom
And more to be announced!
And thank you for supporting independent designers and artists from the Bay Area and beyond!
We are so excited to join our PM family for the LA installment of our 14 Year Anniversary Tour! Details below.
Hello friends! Pink Mammoth in collaboration with Before After are excited to announced that we're celebrating our 14 year anniversary in style with a magnificent LA bash. We have a stellar lineup of musicians and we’re bringing it all together with the love and feel of our renowned Burning Man day party. You can count on a flawless combination of pink decor, live artists, aerial performances, and much much more to create that perfect vibe for our community.
We’ll be starting early at 2PM with drink specials and an open bar of luscious pink punch until 4PM. It’s Saint Patrick Day which is a PERFECT reason to come out early and get your pink (or green) or whatever festive attire you're feeling good in day party on with us and your friends.
It is highly encouraged to grab tickets ahead of time and arrive early to get comfortable inside the party. We will have an array of stylish clothing vendors and delicious food for you to enjoy. Come early and join the celebration!
~ Tickets ~
Tickets are on sale now and we highly encourage grabbing them early. Grab your general admission or special ARRIVAL BY 4PM tickets while you still can.
Grab yours now:
~ About the venue ~
Le Jardin has recently made some improvements with a renovated outdoor space to accommodate an even better sound and vibe for us all. They installed brand new four corner Funktion-One sound tuned to perfection by the local Funktion-One team and removed much of the extraneous furniture to make room for a spacious and enjoyable dance floor.
~ Parking ~
If you choose to drive, there is adequate garage and lot parking around the venue with very reasonable day rates.
~ Guests ~
Tim Green (LIVE)
~ Pink Mammoth Residents ~
Lonely Boy (Live)
~ In collaboration with ~
We are so excited to be part of this amazing event, and we'll be donating a percentage of sales to Alianza Nacional De Campesinas. See below for info. <3
DJ Dials, 1015 Folsom & femmelectric present:
International Women's Day In The Bay
A Benefit For Migrant Farmworker Women Through Alianza Nacional De Campesinas
Thursday March 8th / 9PM - 2AM / 21+
IN THE FRONT ROOM + NEWLY RENOVATED VIP ROOM
ALIA, Arula, Dj Dakini, FELA KUTCHii, femmelectric, Lily Ackerman, Rachel Torro, rayreck, Symonne, & DJ Umami
International Women's Day (March 8) is a global day celebrating the social, economic, cultural and political achievements of women, while also raising awareness of ongoing gender parity issues. International Women’s Day in the Bay will showcase the richness of our local dance music culture by featuring bay area women DJs and producers who collectively play an array of styles including hip-hop, funk, world, bass, house, and techno.
All proceeds will benefit Alianza Nacional De Campesinas. Based out of Oxnard, California, they are the first national farmworker women’s rights organization in the US created by current and former farmworker women. Alianza Nacional de Campesinas is committed to securing social, environmental, and economic justice; violence prevention; equality, and healthier workplaces, homes and communities for farmworker women and their families. With the growing focus on gender-based violence, they recently penned a letter of solidarity (http://time.com/5018813/farmworkers-solidarity-hollywood-sexual-assault) with Hollywood actors that grew into the Time's Up movement. https://www.timesupnow.com/
Come celebrate this international holiday with diverse lady selectors and producers for a night of globally produced and influenced that supports the hard-working women who put food on our tables.
We are so excited to join our Pink Mammoth family and community in Colorado for a super special anniversary celebration! Details below.
Colorado Family, It’s our Birthday!
Pink Mammoth and your community of wild lights welcomes you to a night of deep grooves and bright soul-lifting vibes. Let’s kick up the dust together as we celebrate 14 joy filled years of <<Pink Love>>
$14 limited pre-sales!
As always, we encourage your brightness, your full expression, your prayer.
EXPERIENCE CURATED BY:
Gravity (Pink Mammoth)
Temple Ro is coming back to Colorado!
Clothing for ceremony & celebration, made in San Francisco with love and cruelty-free fabric.
We believe our events are made more beautiful and memorable when our community shares their talents and passions. If you have been wanting to be more involved in our collective and events and are inspired to do so now, please contact us at:
We are excited to host our first event at a beautiful and elegantly appointed studio in a secluded area of Denver. The location will be released a few days prior to the event.
We will have a full cash bar as well as local elixers. BYOCup to ease environmental burdens and SAVE $1 per drink!
We've been (not very) patiently waiting for Annie May Willis to release her second album, and the time is almost here! We are so excited to join her for an intimate night of music and shopping. Details from the event organizer below.
Please join us in a night of acoustic performance and a boutique market as we welcome back to Colorado, Annie May Willis and Temple Ro!
$10 Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/annie-may-willis-live-temple-ro-marketplace-tickets-42450111426
ANNIE MAY WILLIS
Originally hailing from rural New York, singer/songwriter, Annie May Willis first learned the language of music through her family of singers and musicians and 12 years of violin lessons. Now in California, her roots in classical violin and Appalachian folk music have grown into a raw and poetic voice for love, ritual, service, grace, and healing. She blends the worlds of heart and spirit and speaks to the places that both ache and rejoice in all of us. Her music has been described as "pure heart; every song a thank you, a reminder, a promise, a memory." She is currently working on her second album release.
Listen to Annie here:
Born from a culture of expression and through a dedicated commitment to the advocacy of all beings, Temple Ro is ethical festival fashion with a compassionate heart. They believe that fashion and care for the world can walk hand in hand, that every woman is beautiful and valuable, that equality extends past humanity, and that velvet might just be the most precious of all the jewels. Their clothing is 100% made in the USA by people who’s names they know and from ethically sourced fabrics. These garments are sure to be the most flattering, most comfortable and highest quality pieces you’ve ever worn. A must have for both ceremony and celebration.
Check out Temple Ro here:
Dress in cover photo by Temple Ro
Photo by Jim Dziura
On Saturday, February 3rd, we celebrate 14 years of pink love as Pink Mammoth turns 14 years! For this special occasion 11 DJs perform in 2 areas of sound. Expect only the best in deep, funky, soulful, and dirty house beats all night.
~~ Music ~~
DJ T. (Get Physical, Berlin)
Brett Johnson (Get Physical, Cocoon)
Lonely Boy (Live)
Alec De Reitzes
The evening begins with an open bar from 9pm-10:30pm of pink love cocktails and free delectable catered bites of food.
Beautiful decor and lighting will be spicing up the night illuminating the venue and great crowd. We'll have Pink Mammoth swag available in the vending area too!
Make sure to get your advanced presales for this as we do expect this to sell out!
Peace and Pink Love to you all!
PLEASE NOTE: this event is 21+ w/ ID
We're ringing in 2018 with our favorite Pink Mammoth family! Find us in the vending area alongside a curated (by us!) group of amazing independent designers. See below for info!
Rave lords, kings, queens, and dignitaries unite! It’s A New Day block party is back; full massive line-up, stages, food, vendors and more. Over twelve hours; can you hang? First round of ultra discounted wrist-bands available now!
21+, Ins and Outs from 4am-6pm!
Line up announced!
► Justin Martin (Dirtybird)
► Dj Tennis (Life and Death)
► Honey Dijon
► Steve Bug
► Marques Wyatt
► David Harness
► Man Power - Me Me Me
Sunset Sound System
► Mystr Hatchet +Dusty Rhino DJs
► Lonely Boy
► Derek Hena
► Tobin Ellsworth
► Gravity (Pink Mammoth)
► Dj M3
► Anthony Mansfield
► Shiny Objects
► DJ Garth
► Tyrel Williams
► Miguel Solari
► Victor Vega
► Benjamin K
► Brunch Life
► JP Soul
► Michael Anthony
► Craig wilson
& more to be announced soon!
The Great Northern
119 Utah St.
Tix @ www.thegreatnorthernsf.com
The Five & Diamond Holiday Loft sale is one of our favorite holiday events! Find us upstairs next to Wild Feather!
Over 25 independent artists, this event focuses on gifts and things you can give others with some fun stuff for yourself as well.
We will be having raffles every hour (on the half hour) throughout the whole day. You get a ticket for attending and another for each vendor that you purchase from. Prizes to be announced!
Please join all of the Wild Feather Resident Designers for a night celebrating such an amazing year and the completion of the 3 year long road construction!! Jeno (WIcked) & Johnnie Walker (Disco Knights) will spinning vinyl and the ladies will be on hand to help style you and your loved ones for this holiday season! Cocktails & Snacks will be served.
Love your resident designers..
Silver Lucy Design
Venus Superstar Jewelry
Haute Holidays is back for the 11th year! We're so excited to be a part of this event! Details below.
Please join us for an amazing day supporting local design & holiday shopping and fun! This is our 11th Annual Holiday Trunk Show.
We love our local community of local designers and supporters so much and cannot wait to share this day with you!
Tamo Hulva / Wild Feather
Sunday, December 10th
The Great Northern - 119 Utah
Noon - 6pm
*flyer photo courtesy of Sequoia Emmannuelle
Join us at Halcyon for a fun day of holiday shopping and beats! DJs, drinks, large dressing room area, and a photobooth to capture the moment! See below for more info.
Halcyon and Sew Down Present: A Holiday Bazaar featuring Bay Area Designers
Photo booth by Lance Miller
Make-up and Skincare by Julia Held
314 11th St
San Francisco, CA 94103
We are so excited to join the ADID vending area for the second time on September 30th! As part of our Gratitude Sale, EVERYTHING IS ON SALE. Event info is below!
Saturday September 30, 2017
1pm - 9pm
@ Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, at Port of Oakland
* The first exit off the Bay Bridge and just 10 minutes outside San Francisco*
* Pictures from last year's ADID at Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, Oakland:
Following on from our epic day together in Golden Gate Park in June, All Day I Dream announces it’s west coast summer closing event.
Returning to Oakland on Saturday September 30th, the All Day I Dream community finds itself nestled on the waterfront of Middle Harbor Shoreline Park. A venue that takes in a truly magical city on the Bay. The sun sets into cityscape.
Please join us as early as you can during the day to ride through dusk in to a little darkness with your soundtrack provided by Lee Burridge, Bedouin & Lost Desert.
After the dust settles in September we can think of no better way to bring those broad smiles back to your beautiful faces than to dance under the blue Californian sky.
Lost Desert ft. Junior
21+ only must bring I.D.
Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, Port of Oakland
2777 Middle Harbor Rd, Oakland, CA 94607
Activities and fun things to enjoy:
• Yoga and sound meditation activity at the Waking Hour opening.
• Pack a picnic and hang out on the beach and 1 acre of grass with a beautiful scenic view of San Francisco.
• Delicious Local Food Trucks including a Oyster and Bloody Mary Shack
• Local vendors selling handmade clothing, jewelry, and art for your favorite excursion to the Playa!
• Decor, Sound, Lighting and Production — by All Day I Dream production crew - we will be shipping all the production, sound system, and decor from LA for 1 day for this event.
If you have an Art Car or Art Project and want to be part of the event, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Bo: Bo.email@example.com
Important: DEAR DREAMERS, PLEASE NOTE THE GROUND RULES AND GUIDE:
There are some questions and unknowns floating around for this Saturday’s All Day I Dream at Middle Harbor Shoreline Park, so we thought we write up a guide to help answer some of your questions to get you the best experience at All Day I Dream.
- 21+ only - don’t forget to bring your ID.
- Pack a picnic and blanket - we’ll have food-trucks, but outside food is also allowed . The venue is a massive grass area and also has a little beach with a scenic view of SF, bring your blanket so you have a place to take a break from dancing and chill with friends. .
- PARKING - is VERY LIMITED! There's limited free parking but if you're arriving after 2pm, we highly recommend taking public transportation or Uber/Lyft to avoid traffic and not being able to park. If parking is filled up you will be forced to park very far away near downtown Oakland. The venue is the first exit off the Bay Bridge (on Bart it's 7min ride from Embarcadero Station in SF to the West Oakland Station stop which is the nearest stop). Uber/Lyft is about 12 minutes from SOMA area. If you have to drive please be responsible and do not drink and drive.
- Tickets - we still have tier 3 tickets available, don’t forget to buy your presale ticket which will be at a discount rate and will guarantee entry (limited capacity).
- No stakes in the ground / grass and tents are not allowed (these are not allowed by the park).
- Bring warm clothes just in case - forecast is showing a sunny warm day, but it is the Bay Area, venue is on the water, and we're going past dark until 9pm, so as you know conditions can change fast at anytime. Don't let the weather ruin a good time. :)
- Come early, the event starts at 1:00pm and ending at 9pm sharp due to strict park rules. We will have special activities to open the event, and serving delicious food including a Oyster and Bloody Mary bar, and the Waking Hour yoga experience with Bo Borzu playing the opening set. There’s also typically no lines for checking in before 2pm and we have 3 headliners playing the entire duration of event starting at 2pm.
- Yoga and healing opening ceremony - bring your mat and come early for the Yoga and opening ceremony activities! Our friends at CultureVulture have planned the Waking Hour; a unique interactive program with massage, sacred face painting, yoga, sound healing and more! Starts at 1:00pm but we recommend arriving at 12:30pm to leave time for checking in.
- NO LITTERING -- Please leave no trace behind, let’s keep the Bay Area and the park beautiful and clean. There will be many trash containers and recycling / compost options around. Place your recycling and trash in the designated trash bins.
- ATM Machines will be available on site.
- Free water - don't forget your canteen
- Drinks provided by Monarch and no outside drinks are allowed - we were able to get permits to serve alcohol and have a bar, but this also means the city permit does not allow outside drinks or alcohol. Please note, food is allowed but bags will be thoroughly searched.
Yoga! The Waking Hour yoga tradition is going to continue as our friends Culture Vulture will once again lead the first hour of event through yoga. Come have a stretch before the show starts with a a unique interactive program with massage, sacred face painting, yoga, and more! Starts at 1:00pm but we recommend arriving at 12:30pm to leave time for checking in.
Transportation options [VERY LIMITED PARKNG]:
• Take Bart from SF to the West Oakland Station stop (7 minute Bart ride from Embarcadero Station in SF) and then a 4 minute 1.5 mile Uber/Lyft ride from West Oakland Station to Middle Harbor Shoreline Park.
• Enjoy the Bay and jump on a 30 minute ferry ride at SF Ferry Building to Jack London Square in Oakland, followed by a 3 mile Uber/Lyft ride to Middle Harbor Shoreline Park.
• Take a 15 minute Uber Pool or Lyft Line with a friend for about $7 each.
Resident Advisor: residentadvisor.net/to/adid
At Temple Ro
Temple Ro is opening the studio for two last chances to pick up lavish, USA-made, cruelty-free necessities before you head to TTITD.
Sunday, August 20th, 3pm - 8pm
Tuesday, August 22, Happy Hour 5pm - 8pm
This is a big one! We have new pieces fresh from the sewing room that haven't been seen anywhere, a sale and sample rack, and a rack of gently used one of a kind pieces. There will also be a selection of irregular garments at a discount (small imperfections in fabric, etc.) that we would rather give life to than send straight to the recycling bin.
In addition, we have a literal mountain of fabric remnants for last minute BRC projects like bikini tops, headbands and accessories, dream catchers, and more. Take whatever you think you'll use, free of charge.
Please invite your friends and join us for a last day/evening of decadence before we all head into the desert for a full week of decadence. =) As always, this event is as much about connection and community as it is shopping, so please stop be even if you don't plan to shop. ♥
Temple Ro is lavish festival fashion with a compassionate heart. Celebrate ethically this festival season! For more information, please see our website and find us on Instagram.
Please join us for an evening of amazing House music, good friends, and last minute Playa fashion shopping and proceeds benefiting two really good causes: the Nevada and California Diabete Association and the Golden Gate Bridge Art Car.
Free entry with RSVP through the Up All Night ticket link: https://upallnight.us/events/golden-gate-bridge-art-car-fundraiser/orders/new
For those who cannot make it but would like to donate: http://www.headphonemafia.com/donate-to-the-golden-gate
The Rhino: https://soundcloud.com/johnnotherhino
Chad Clubb: https://soundcloud.com/djchadclubb
Johnny Collective: https://soundcloud.com/johnny-collective
Petals in the Sky: https://www.facebook.com/YourGoddessAwaits
Temple Ro: https://www.facebook.com/templerosf
Shuba Designs: https://www.facebook.com/shuba.designs
Jessica Hoff Designs: https://www.facebook.com/JessicaHoffDesigns
We're so excited to be joining Five & Diamond for another loft sale! The weekend before Eclipse Festival and 2 weeks before the Playa, this is a perfect day to go shopping for your last minute wardrobe needs! More info here and below from the organizer.
Saturday August 12th
ALL AGES / FREE ENTRY / FREE RAFFLE
25+ Independent Designers
We are at a new location in SOMA at DNA Lounge (same as our March event)- a big, open and super fun space where we will be serving drinks, food and we will have 2 DJs spinning all day!
Everyone who attends will get 1 raffle ticket as they enter.
And then another ticket from each designer that you purchase from.
You must be present to win!
Raffle Prizes will be pulled all day long.
The August Beyond the Fence show is perfect for that last minute outfit for the playa! Local dj's, cocktails, and lots of inspiration for your wardrobe for both on and off the Playa!
Saturday, August 12th @ TDB SF Location
More info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/753991564780237/
Celebrating 11 years joining local designers with happy shoppers! Local dj's, cocktails, and lots of inspiration for your wardrobe for both on and off the Playa!
Saturday, July 15th @ The Great Northern - 119 Utah
More info online: https://www.facebook.com/events/753991564780237/
We're excited to announce that our fav mobile boutique, The Westside Collective, will have select Temple Ro styles at the Summer Block Party in Venice, CA! 10% of proceeds go to A Walk on Water, which provides surf therapy through guided surf instruction for special needs children.